Q. How can I submit an Offsite Request?


Items that are located offsite may be requested at the Periodicals Service Desk or online using the “Offsite Periodicals Request” Form: http://tarleton.wufoo.com/forms/m107lvvu0n3ydgy/

If you have questions about an Offsite Request, please contact the Periodicals Department via phone at 254-968-9867 or email periodicals@tarleton.edu



  • Last Updated Jul 05, 2018
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Christy Tabors

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0