Q. Does the library offer accessibility accommodations and services?
Yes, the library offers a variety of accommodations and services.
Library staff can, as warranted, assist you in obtaining print materials:
- Help you locate books, media items and periodicals
- Retrieve and hold items for you
- Deliver via off-campus service
- Technological Tools
The Dick Smith Library offers a variety of technological assistance:
- Wheelchair accessible computer workstations on the main and lower floors and in the Library Instruction Classroom
- Laptops for in-library use.
- Ten desktops featuring JAWS screen reader software and Magic magnification software on the main floor of the Dick Smith Library.
The library web site is compatible with some assistive/adaptive technology:
- Adjustable font size
- Screen reader
The library strives to provide access to our facility in several ways:
- Reserved handicapped parking spaces adjacent to library
- Electronic door opener at front entrance
- Wheelchair ramp at front entrance